Saturday, January 23, 2010

First post ever.

Hello Internet.

My name is Brian and I'm a 24 year old part-time grad student at Hunter, full-time-ish Barista. I've just moved to Brooklyn, into a pretty little area where Fort Green/Clinton Hill, Prospect Heights and Bed-Sty meet. Technically my zip code is Prospect Heights so that's what we're working with here.

My goal for this Blog is to have it be part-travel, part-adventure, part-documentary journal. Basically I plan on taking you along on my adventures, both so you can see them and so that I can remember them. My goal is to do one fun thing a week and write about it.

I'm still in the process of moving in and have so far discovered my Grocery store (which has quite a nice selection), my Pizza place (which is a weird combination of French and Italian, but OMG delicious pizza), My Liquor store, or at least where it lives, having not ventured into it and the subway lines that connect me to the world.

This should be a lovely adventure and I hope you join me for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment